Sunday, May 2, 2010

SOLD OUT!!!!

Thank you! It doesn't seem to be enough - but I would like to thank all who have registered to race, sponsored, donated, or who are volunteering. The amount of support is amazing.

When I first took on this new position of Race Director, I think there were just under 100 people registered. I will admit it - I was discouraged, afraid, nervous, and anxious over the idea of not having the race sell-out, as it has the past 2 years. I didn't want to let Matt, The Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund, or the City of Sea Isle down. The pressure was definitly on.

I have had so much help and support from so many incredible people - and we are not finished yet! There is still alot of preparation to do, but I am now even more confident that this year will be a success as well.

I appreciate all of your efforts more than you will ever know.

No comments: